elektraDRIVE BUNDLE PACKAGE with ORACLE Controller
Kessler – elektraDRIVE BUNDLE Oracle im Verleih / Rent in München
The ORACLE Control System is the core of our elektraDRIVE line of products. Almost two years in development, we set out to make the ultimate multi-function controller for our line of electronic products. The ORACLE Control System is interchangeable between multiple products, like our REVOLUTION Pan / Tilt System, elektraDRIVE motor pods for the CineSlider & Pocket Dolly, and other products to be released in the future.
ORACLE Supported Features & Specifications:
– Backlit LCD display with menu and setting values.
– Fully adjustable controls for Max Speed, Dampening, & Dead Band.
– Movement Recording / Memory Function with three memory banks.
– Battery meter for ORACLE battery
– SmartLapse WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Timelapse mode
– Assignable Premium Multi-Function Joystick controls
– Built-in intervalometer with stand alone, continuous motion, shoot-move-shoot, & stop motion modes (requires Camera Control Module accessory).
– Intervalometer capable of 0.25 sec exposure time for fast shutter (if camera can support the frame rate)
– 2nd axis control while in “Slider” Mode. Control slide and one axis of Revolution Head or Turntable with one ORACLE controller.
NOTE:You can use the TILT and SLIDER function independently with the same controller. You will need the Crossover Cable & Coupler to access the PAN function while using the slider.
– Cabling is CAT5 / CAT6 cable with RJ45 connectors (standard network cable). NO EXPENSIVE PROPRIETARY CABLES!!
– Powered by standard AC power supply with wall plug or included 12v DC adapter and battery pack.
As of firmware v2.06.1SL, you can control the elektraDRIVE motor of a slider and one axis of the Revolution Head or the Turntable while in slider mode. To perform 3-axis movements with both the Revolution Head and a elektraDRIVE motor for a slider at the same time, you will need two controllers.
To utilize the intervalometer functionality of the ORACLE, you will need the Camera Control Module.
Included in this bundle: